These yummy fries are a great healthy alternative and are super easy to make.
- 1 large courgette
- 2 eggs
- 110g ground almonds
- 55mg parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and line baking tray with grease proof/baking paper.
- Cut courgettes up into sticks.
- In a bowl whisk up 2 eggs and on a plate mix together the Parmesan, ground almonds and season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the courgette into the egg and then roll in the ground almond and Parmesan mixture until completely covered.
- Place courgettes individually onto baking tray. Once you have filled the baking tray cook in the oven for 30 minutes, turning the courgettes half way through.